– Arty, I’m afraid you can’t stay in there.
– Why? I thought it was our Christmas present?
– It was but it got broken in transit so we have to send it back.
– But I want this one.
– The new one will be just the same, except not broken. We can put it up in the living room and you can sit in it and watch the birds out of the window.
– I’m not moving.
– If you don’t get out you’ll get posted back to the shop.
– How about I carry you to your heated bed?
– Hmm OK. You know what would be great? If you put the heated bed in the new one when it arrives.