– Hey Arty. Are you going to go outside and play with Molly and Pixie? They’re having such fun!
- Is there a heated bed outside?
- Then no, I’m not going outside.
– But it would be good for you Arty, you could get some exercise.
- Bwahahaha! Exercise!
– Arty, I’m afraid you can’t stay in there.
- Why? I thought it was our Christmas present?
– It was but it got broken in transit so we have to send it back.
- But I want this one.
– The new one will be just the same, except not broken. We can put it up in the living room and you can sit in it and watch the birds out of the window.
- I’m not moving.
– If you don’t get out you’ll get posted back to the shop.
– How about I carry you to your heated bed?
- Hmm OK. You know what would be great? If you put the heated bed in the new one when it arrives.
I don’t think Pixie would ever talk to me again if I put her in a Christmas jumper so I guess I’ll have to settle for drawing her in one.
– Hey Molly, have you seen Pixie?
– Are you sure?
– I’m sure I saw her head towards this cupboard.
– Hmm, You wouldn’t lie to me would you Mols?
Christmas is almost here I thought it would be fun if Daz and I had our very own special Christmas cat t-shirts to wear on Christmas day. These were printed by my fantastic friends at Awesome Merchandise.
I’m not sure why Daz isn’t as enthusiastic about matching tees as I am?!
– Hey Molly, I’m really impressed with you!
– The Christmas tree is still standing with all its decorations still on it.
- Well what did you expect?
– Total and utter destruction.
- I’m a good cat, I wouldn’t dream of destroying anything.
– Who are you and what have you done with the real Molly?
- I’m Molly and I’m good! Make sure Santa knows that, I want my tuna.
How long until it’s down?!
- Wow, why’s there a tree in the house?
– It’s a Christmas tree Molly and you must not play on it or steal the decorations.
- You’re kidding right?
– Nope, the tree isn’t for you, it’s just to look pretty.
- I’ll look pretty whilst I destroy it.
– Nope, you’ll be good and leave it alone.
- You really don’t know me do you?
– Ooh are these toys for us?
– No Pix and Molly, they’re not. They’re for the cats at Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary
- Why are we sending toys to them?
– Well, the kind people at Cleo Pet sent us lots and lots of toy mice and I thought that it would be nice to send them on to the cats at Holly Hedge for Christmas. That’s where you’re from Molly.
- Do you know what they’d like more than toys?
– What’s that Molly?
- Nice people to adopt them and give them homes like you did for me.
– That’s very true.
- So we can keep the toys then?
– No, they get the toys and hopefully new homes too.
– Hey Arty! You’re not in bed!
– I’m not always in bed you know!
– You are in bed most of the time.
– I go to the kitchen.
– For meals, then you go back to bed.
– Well I’m not in bed now, I’m up and about and ready to go!
By the time I finished typing this up, he was back in bed