We’ve added lots of new goodies to the shop this last week.
This is the best excuse in our house not to do anything. Sleepy cats on laps must not be disturbed.
The cats don’t wake me up in the night because they want food, just hugs grin emoticon Pixie can be very insistent though and I have spiky marks on my face where she didn’t think I was cuddling her enough in the the night.
Arty loves tummy tickles so much that he’s always asking for them by flashing his cute fluffy belly at us. He would lay there all day if he could.
I am so excited about the new product I’ve introduced to the shop. I have been wanting to do cushions for a long time but only just got round to it this year. Hopefully it’s the first of many designs I have printed on cushions, I have lots of ideas.
Head over to the shop to get yours!
Need I say more?
– Hey Arty, it’s a nice surprise having you here helping me work.
- I’m keeping an eye on you, making sure you’re not telling lies about me.
– Why would I lie about you?
- I’ve seen what you put on the internet, that I’m lazy and don’t do any work.
– Well you are and you don’t!
- I do!
– What have you done so far today?
- I’ve been in bed, working on very important ideas.
– Oh right, what have you come up with?
- Nothing yet, you keep interrupting my thinking process.
So yeh, this is going to end well……!
– Why are you grumpy Pix?
- You know why.
– Pixie, I had to take you to the vets, it’s for your own good.
- I don’t feel good. I had to go in a carrier, I saw a dog and I got prodded by a vet.
– It’s all for the best, I promise.
- I demand tuna and treats.
– The vet says you have to eat dry food.
- WHAT? Could this day get worse?