– Hey Arty! You’re not in bed!
– I’m not always in bed you know!
– You are in bed most of the time.
– I go to the kitchen.
– For meals, then you go back to bed.
– Well I’m not in bed now, I’m up and about and ready to go!
By the time I finished typing this up, he was back in bed
– Hey Arty!
- Um, do I have something on my head?
- Really, it feels like something is on my head?
– Nope, nothing on your head.
- Are you sure?
– Would I lie to you Arty?
- Why are you giggling?
– No reason *snigger*
– Hey Pix, can I have a box please?
– Please, I need one to put an order in.
- No, stop taking the box!
– But I really need it!
- NO! They’re my boxes
– I’m only taking one, you have lots left
- I said NO! Give it back, give it back, give it back!
– Hey Arty, a few people are wondering what exactly it is that you do around here?
- What do you mean? I do a lot!
– Well Pixie and Molly are always helping with the shop, packing orders, sorting things out, making stuff. You don’t seem to help at all.
- I’m a supervisor.
– Oh right.
- It’s important for someone to know what’s going on, monitor the staff, make sure they’re working well etc.
– Hmm, and how exactly do you do this supervision with your eyes shut?
- Psychic supervision.
Today has been totally crazy. Arty is in hiding because the doorbell has gone so many times due to deliveries, poor boy!
* NEW in are phone cases for Samsung S4 and S5
* A very limited reprint of Christmas cards, when they’re gone that’s it for this year
* Five cat necklaces!
* All mugs are back
* Notebooks are all available again, lined and plain.
Don’t forget, you can wrap up your gifts with super cute wrapping paper too!
– What are you staring at Molly?
- Up there on the wall, can’t you see?
– I can see a wall?
- Yeh but on the wall!
– What’s on the wall, I can’t see anything.
- I can’t believe you can’t see it!
- Uh, you humans with your inferior eyes.
– Oh so it’s only visible to cats?
- Well obviously, if you can’t see it. I can see it fine!
– Hmm OK Molly, you carry on staring at a wall
It was a great delivery day here at Doodlecats,
Firstly, new necklaces featuring a sleepy cat and Pixie being a cat loaf.
Sticky notes are something that I used to do and were really popular, then my supplier stopped doing them, tragedy! Well I’ve finally found a great new printer to make them for me and they arrived today.
Before we moved house earlier in the year, I used to get the bus to the post office three times a week to post out orders. The best thing about those bus trips was checking out the latest Learn To Speak Cat cartoon in the Metro newspaper. They always made me laugh.
Anthony’s pictures aren’t in the Metro anymore but fear not, you can get your fix from his latest book, Learn to Speak Cat 2, which he kindly sent me a copy of.
All the cartoons are really clever, many based on word play. The illustrations are so cute!!
You can preorder the book from Amazon where it’s released on 8th October or head over to Anthony’s Facebook Page and ask him if you can buy a copy, he’ll even sign it for you. The Facebook page also has regular new cartoons to make you laugh.
The lovely folks at Purrfect Box were kind enough to send the cats some boxes to review. Purrfect box is a monthly subscription of a box of goodies for your kitty
As soon as I opened it Arty was straight in there..
…and when I say straight in there, he jumped right on into the box. It’s the perfect size for him so he was super happy.
This box is the summer box and comes with Hello Cat treats, a catnip scratching block, a valerian heart, some vitamin paste and a laser pen. You can read more details about the contents here.
Pixie decided she would test the treats and the paste and I think she found them both delicious as she kept asking for more.
Molly was on toy testing. She couldn’t decide which to play with first so played with both the block and the heart. The wooden block has slots in to put catnip and scratchy bit on top. The heart is stuffed with valerian. Video was the only real way to show quite how much Molly liked them. She also loved the laser pen but moved way to fast for me to capture her playing with it, she is crazy for that red dot.
Per month the boxes are £19.90 which is a little more than other boxes I’ve seen but if you subscribe for the year it’s only £15.90 a month which is much better value for money. It’s such a great way to treat your kitty and they will get lots of enjoyment from it, ours certainly have.
For more info, check out the Purrfect Box website.