If you’re outside the UK and are expecting a parcel…. there might be a delay….
Ddespite being June, it’s been raining and cold for the last week or so. I am not turning on the radiator for her bed to warm up though, because I’m mean. Sorry Mols
Pixie is working as a model and sleeping at the same time. That’s some awesome skills she has! Here she is with our new Triquetra Necklaces.
I tidied some of my office so that it is easier for cats to get up onto the shelves and Molly rushed up to claim the best spot
It’s one of those days. Pixie and her friend have hit the catnip!
Molly is asking for treats for her and her friend… nothing suspicious here.
Pix keeps falling asleep at work today but she’s allowed to as it’s her BIRTHDAY! Happy 12th birthday little Pixie. I love you more than anything in the world.
Happy National Burger Day! (don’t give your cats burgers) On this #NationalBurgerDay I would like to remember our dear departed Oscar who came home one day with half a cheeseburger. It was the funniest day of my life 😀
– Happy Birthday Molly! – Did you really get me a bee for my birthday? – Yep! – That’s not funny. – It’s a bit funny 😀 – Hrmph.
Molly has been stung by a bee and has a swollen chin. She’s ok but a bit grumpy, especially when I had to remove the stinger! Ouchie! (Spoken to the vet, she’s fine, doesn’t need to go in)
He’s grumpy because it was raining, apparently that was my fault.
A box in a sunbeam, is there a more perfect place to sleep?
Molly is two today!! I can’t believe she’s technically and adult cat now. She’ll always be a kitten.
There seems to be a few Black Cat days a year which is a little confusing but Molly isn’t complaining!
A year ago today, a week after we met her, we brought Molly home with us. Molly came from Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary. The week between first meeting her and bringing her home seemed like the longest ever! I was *so* excited. It barely took her a minute to make herself at home and start …
– Hey Arty, it’s a nice surprise having you here helping me work. – I’m keeping an eye on you, making sure you’re not telling lies about me. – Why would I lie about you? – I’ve seen what you put on the internet, that I’m lazy and don’t do any work. – Well you …
– Why are you grumpy Pix? – You know why. – Pixie, I had to take you to the vets, it’s for your own good. – I don’t feel good. I had to go in a carrier, I saw a dog and I got prodded by a vet. – It’s all for the best, I …
– Hey Arty. Are you going to go outside and play with Molly and Pixie? They’re having such fun! – Is there a heated bed outside? – No. – Then no, I’m not going outside. – But it would be good for you Arty, you could get some exercise. – Bwahahaha! Exercise!
– Arty, I’m afraid you can’t stay in there. – Why? I thought it was our Christmas present? – It was but it got broken in transit so we have to send it back. – But I want this one. – The new one will be just the same, except not broken. We can put …
– Hey Molly, have you seen Pixie? – Nope. – Are you sure? – Yep. – I’m sure I saw her head towards this cupboard. – Nope. – Hmm, You wouldn’t lie to me would you Mols? – Nope.
– Hey Molly, I’m really impressed with you! – Why? – The Christmas tree is still standing with all its decorations still on it. – Well what did you expect? – Total and utter destruction. – I’m a good cat, I wouldn’t dream of destroying anything. – Who are you and what have you done …